Innovative Zip Track Guided Blind
Improves The Aesthetics And Functionality Of Your Home
Looking for a stylish yet durable set of outdoor Zip Track Guided Blinds for your balcony, patio, or backyard?
Zip Track Guided Blinds (Zipper Blinds) are a great value-adding investment for your home. They are a sleek, easy-to-use, robust and visually unobtrusive solution that improves the aesthetics and functionality of your home.
Crank up and down, it’s that QUICK and EASY.
- It instantly creates a brand-new space in your home and extend your living space.
- It allows you to control light, ventilation and airflow whilst remaining connected with nature.
Simply fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours!
The Benefits of Zip Track Guided Blind (Zipper Blind)
If you are looking for cost effective solution to cover a large opening or a small corner on your balcony/patio, it offers unbeatable quality and value.
Maximise The Amount Of Usable Space In Your Home
- Blind is held into aluminium side channels, left no gap to either side or the bottom of the blind, to create a rain and wind resistant barrier.
- Wide range of colour options to match or compliment your existing space.
- Choose the right level of openness and transparency to create privacy and comfort you desire.
- Expand your space, transforming your balcony/patio into a fully sealed, cosy and shaded retreat without expensive renovations.
- It is simple and safe to operate.
- You can easily crank up and down the blinds or leave it at any position as and when it is required, with minimal effort.
- Child Safe. Dangerous chains, cords, ropes, wires or pullies are not required.
- You can limit the opening height of the blinds, deterring children or pets from climbing over balcony railings.
- The blinds can be stopped at any height or locked at the lowest position, providing a secure hold, even in windy conditions. Avoid your outdoor blinds rattling in the wind.
- Manual or electric operation options are available.
Potential To Reduce Energy Bills
- Track guided blinds are designed to efficiently shade and dispel the sun’s heat and glare.
- You can shade your balcony/patio, enjoy cooled air temperature even in semi-outdoor areas.
- Lower your impact on the environment and effectively bringing down your energy bills.
Custom-made For Every Installation
- Each blind is custom made to your exact requirements (up to 4m wide and 4.5m high) for an unobtrusive result which seamlessly integrated into your outdoor area.
- It can be installed in straight, L, U and Z-shaped configurations.
- URA approved balcony screens.
Easy Care And Maintenance
- The care and maintenance of track guided blind is easy.
- It looks great for years and only requires occasional cleaning.
- Simply clean your blinds by gently brushing it with a soft cloth and cold soapy water.
Sturdy And Durable
- We ensure 100% customer satisfactions by providing
- 5 years warranty on fabrics.
- 5 years warranty on PVC materials.
- 5 years warranty on motor.
- 5 years warranty on installation and components.
Zip Track Guided Blind (Zipper Blind) Is Designed For …
Provides sealed barrier that shields your balcony/patio, backyard and your outdoor furniture from undesired elements.
- Sun Glare
- UV Radiation
- High-floor litter
Provides total light control and/or blackout for indoor space.
- Bedrooms – ensure that you have an uninterrupted, peaceful sleep.
- Home cinema – create an immersive home theatre environment.
The ideal light control solution that sets the ideal scene for the conference room.
Create additional outdoor seating space.
- Zip Track Guided Blind creates additional outdoor seating space for restaurants, cafes and hotels. Offering comfortable exterior dining experiences for their customers.
- Sun and insects can prevent customers from enjoying outdoor dining experience.
- Blinds can be partially lowered to provide sun protection.
- Blinds can be fully lowered to prevent bugs and insects come in.
Versatile Installation Options For Zip Track Blind
Step 1 – Choose Your Blinds Material
Strong And Durable Fabric
- Wide range of fabrics and colours are imported from USA.
- Ideal for use in exterior and interior.
- Flame retardant fabrics that help contain the fire in the event of an outbreak.
- Bacteria and fungal resistance. Includes Microban antimicrobial additives that helps prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, etc., which may accelerate wear and tear, cause odours and stains.
- GREENGUARD certified and lead free compliant. Indoor air quality is closely tied to health and is therefore recognized as an important concern in homes. The fabrics are certified with lower chemical emissions and lead free.
- Warranty: 10-year interior; 5-year exterior.
- Openness factor: Approximately 1%, 3% and 5%.
- Blocks up to 95% of wind, haze, rain and dust.
- Provides ventilation while allowing diffused natural light in.
- Provides high degree of privacy during the day.
- UV Blockage: Approximately 90%, 95% and 97%.
- Significantly reduces sun glare and heat.
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
- Easy-to-maintain. Looks great for years and only requires occasional cleaning.
PVC For Clear Views
- Highly engineered plastic made specifically for outdoor blinds in harsh climates are imported from Japan.
- Excellent transparency for unobstructed views
- Available in clear or tinted PVC
- Provides complete block out of wind and rain, and significantly reduces dust, haze and debris.
- Best material choice to maintain the cooled air temperature within the space.
- Blocks more than 90% of harmful UV rays.
- Easy-to-maintain. With proper care, it will stay clear and not discolour easily.
Combination Of Fabric and PVC In A Single Blind
- Enjoy clear views in sun-shaded comfort, especially ideal for alfresco dining.
Step 2 – Choose Your Frame Format
- The stylishly designed, rust-free aluminium pelmet hides the fabric when not in use, protecting it from dust and dirt. This ensures that the fabric will look great and perform flawlessly for years.
- Cast Bracket With Back Flashing
- This aluminium panel helps block out sun, rain, and dust, when the system is fully closed.
- Cast Bracket Without Back Flashing
- A wide variety of colour options (powder-coated) for aluminium vertical tracks, bottom bar and pelmet, to match or compliment your existing space
Step 3 – Choose Either Manual Or Electric Operation
- The blind can be raised, lowered or stopped in any position manually with minimal effort.
- Optional motorisation is available.
- The motor is neatly hidden within the pelmet.
- The blinds can be operated with one touch of a button.
- Motorisation is perfect for:
- Large blinds.
- Blinds mounted in hard-to-reach places.
- Controlling multiple blinds with just one button.
- People with limited mobility.
We Offer A 100% FREE Measure And Quote Service
Let’s arrange for a FREE in-home consultation.
Let us work through your desires & needs, and select the best window coverings solution to suit your home’s or office’s style!
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service representatives will get in touch with you within 24 hours.